Geometric Inequalities Marathon – The First 100 Problems and Solutions

• Please log in to reply
Chủ đề này có 3 trả lời

Zaraki

Zaraki

PQT

• Phó Quản lý Toán Cao cấp
  • 4273 Bài viết
Chính xác thì đây là tài liệu 100 bài bất đẳng thức hình học của Mathlinks.

On Wednesday, April 20, 2011, at 8:00 PM, I was inspired by the existing Mathlinks marathons to create a marathon on Geometric Inequalities – the fusion of the beautiful worlds of Geometry and Multivariable Inequalities. It was the result of the need for expository material on GI techniques, such as the crucial Rrs, which were well-explored by only a small fraction of the community. Four months later, the thread has over 100 problems with full solutions, and not a single pending problem. On Friday, August 26, 2011, at 5:30 PM, I locked the thread inde nitely with the following post: The reason is that most of the known techniques have been displayed, which was my goal. Recent problems are tending to to be similar to old ones or they require methods that few are capable of utilizing at this time. Until the community is ready for a new wave of more di cult GI, and until more of these new generation GI have been distributed to the public (through journals, articles, books, internet, etc.), this topic will remain locked.

Downlod now

Discovery is a child’s privilege. I mean the small child, the child who is not afraid to be wrong, to look silly, to not be serious, and to act differently from everyone else. He is also not afraid that the things he is interested in are in bad taste or turn out to be different from his expectations, from what they should be, or rather he is not afraid of what they actually are. He ignores the silent and flawless consensus that is part of the air we breathe – the consensus of all the people who are, or are reputed to be, reasonable.

Grothendieck, Récoltes et Semailles (“Crops and Seeds”). 

vinh1712

vinh1712

Binh nhất

• Thành viên
  • 38 Bài viết
link chết rồi :D

barcavodich

barcavodich

Sĩ quan

• Thành viên
  • 449 Bài viết

Làm gì có link mà down hả bạn :huh: