$x+y+z=xyz$

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

chuyentoan1998

chuyentoan1998

Lính mới

• Thành viên
  • 5 posts

Cho x,y,z là các số thực dương thỏa mãn $x+y+z=xyz$. Chứng minh rằng $xy+yz+zx\geq 3+\sqrt{1+x^2}+\sqrt{1+y^2}+\sqrt{1+z^2}$

vutuanhien

vutuanhien

Thiếu úy

• ĐHV Toán Cao cấp
  • 691 posts

Cho x,y,z là các số thực dương thỏa mãn $x+y+z=xyz$. Chứng minh rằng $xy+yz+zx\geq 3+\sqrt{1+x^2}+\sqrt{1+y^2}+\sqrt{1+z^2}$

+Từ gt suy ra $1=\frac{1}{xy}+\frac{1}{yz}+\frac{1}{zx}\geq \frac{3}{\sqrt[3]{x^2y^2z^2}}\Rightarrow x+y+z=xyz\geq \sqrt{27}$

+Ta có $(xy+yz+zx)^2\geq 3xyz(x+y+z)=3(x+y+z)^2\Rightarrow xy+yz+zx\geq \sqrt{3}(x+y+z)$

Thay $1=\dfrac{xyz}{x+y+z}$ và áp dụng BĐT AM-GM, ta có $VP=3+\sum \sqrt{\frac{xyz}{x+y+z}+x^2}=3+\sum \sqrt{\frac{x(x+y)(x+z)}{x+y+z}}=3+\sum \sqrt{\frac{4x(x+y+z)3(x+y)(x+z)}{12(x+y+z)^2}}\leq 3+\sum \frac{4x(x+y+z)+3(x+y)(x+z)}{2\sqrt{12}(x+y+z)}=3+\frac{7(x+y+z)}{2\sqrt{12}}+\frac{3(xy+yz+zx)}{2\sqrt{12}(x+y+z)}$

(1)

Ta có $\frac{7(x+y+z)}{2\sqrt{12}}\leq \frac{7(xy+yz+zx)}{12}$ (vì $xy+yz+zx\geq \sqrt{3}(x+y+z)$) (2)

$\frac{3(xy+yz+zx)}{2\sqrt{12}(x+y+z)}\leq \frac{xy+yz+zx}{12}$ (vì $ x+y+z\geq \sqrt{27}$) (3)

$3\leq \frac{xy+yz+zx}{3}$ (dễ dàng cm) (4)

Cộng các BĐT 2,3,4 và kết hợp với 1 ta có ngay đpcm

"Algebra is the offer made by the devil to the mathematician. The devil says: I will give you this powerful machine, it will answer any question you like. All you need to do is give me your soul: give up geometry and you will have this marvelous machine." (M. Atiyah)

vutuanhien

vutuanhien

Thiếu úy

• ĐHV Toán Cao cấp
  • 691 posts

Thêm cách nữa nhanh hơn nè:

Từ giả thiết ta suy ra $x(x+y+z)=x^2yz\Rightarrow x^2+1=x^2yz-xy-xz+1=(xy-1)(xz-1)\Rightarrow \sqrt{x^2+1}=\sqrt{(xy-1)(xz-1)}\leq \frac{xy+xz-2}{2}$

Thiết lập các BĐT tương tự với $y,z$ rồi cộng lại ta có ngay đpcm  :icon6:

Edited by vutuanhien, 02-06-2013 - 16:56.

"Algebra is the offer made by the devil to the mathematician. The devil says: I will give you this powerful machine, it will answer any question you like. All you need to do is give me your soul: give up geometry and you will have this marvelous machine." (M. Atiyah)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users