Improvemnt the knowledge about the world

• Please log in to reply
Chủ đề này có 5 trả lời

toilachinhtoi

toilachinhtoi

Sĩ quan

• Thành viên
  • 343 Bài viết
(Sorry, I can not write by Vietnamese in this site. I don't know this is because of my computer or something else).

As we know, Vietnam is just one of many countries of the world. So if one person don’t want to know about the world, that person will not up to date with what the world has achieved. In this topic I wan to discuss about many colors of the world, and hope that many people will join in and tell what they know about the other countries.

First, I want to tell something about USA that I collected from many sources of information. I think that something is not very like what many people believe.

1) Does USA have ìco^.t die^.n”? Yes, it does have.

2) If cars respect walkers in USA? In USA, like Vietnam, you must be very carefully when go across the streets.

3) If it is hot in USA? It has a very good climate. You don’t need to wear a hat any time of day. You can see that many foreigners don’t wear hats when they travel Vietnam. And we can see that football matches occurred at 2-3PM. So very carefully when you read something like this in a Vietnamese translation of a foreign book: ìIt is good for health to sunbath at 10-11:30AM”.

4) Does USAers not throw baggage unruly? Yes, they do, but not much as in some other places.

5) When a person open a door to come in or come out some offices, if there are some people will: a) just go for oneself, or b) hold the door open for the people behind? Yes, they do b). We just see at some places people open do a).

6) Why people at USA go to bed lately? Maybe because the sunset in USA is later than that in VN.

7) When a person walks along with a dog on the street, what one brings? Yes, they bring some tools to clean what their dogs ìproduce”.
There is no way leading to happiness. Happiness is just the way.
The Buddha

QLTS

QLTS

Binh nhì

• Thành viên
  • 15 Bài viết
1) Cột điện là tốt nhất rồi, để dễ sửa và an toàn chứ chôn dưới đất khó lắm.
2) Giàu thì cần gì tôn trọng nghèo?
3) Chẳng qua chưa tới mùa đông và mùa xuân và bạn chỉ ở một nơi trên Mỹ, có khi những nơi khác không như thế.
4) Lần trước bạn bảo ở Singapore tốt hơn, có thể như thế đấy. Singapore vẫn nổi tiếng hơn Mỹ về sạch sẽ.
5) Ở VN nếu người đi trước là một chàng trai và đi sau là một cô gái đẹp thì cũng giống vậy.
6) Cái này hay đó.
7) Ở Mỹ có thương thú vật không bạn?Ở VN, tôi có một con mèo nó đi khỏi nhà nửa tháng chưa về, chắc thành lẩu rồi.

xuongrong

xuongrong

Hạ sĩ

• Thành viên
  • 89 Bài viết
chan ghe. hom bua hoi roi ma bi ban quan ly xoa mat voi no f**king reason. anh toilachinhtoi nghi sao ve con gai Mi~ the? xuongrong tiec qua vi`.....co vo roi nen k kham pha duoc nua.
Chém dao xuống nước, nước càng chảy. Nâng chén tiêu sầu, càng sầu thêm.

toilachinhtoi

toilachinhtoi

Sĩ quan

• Thành viên
  • 343 Bài viết
To QLTS: You can see wild animals, birds... everywhere in USA. People don't have the intent to catch them. If your cat comes back home?

To xr: I think they are beautiful and smart. Just like girls any where.:pe

8) If you ask one person any question, even stupid or none sense, they are will to answer you. You may ask 1+1=?, and they will answer it seriously until you understand. In particular, professors MUST answer any question of students.

9) About US students: It is not very strange that a first year graduate student in mathematics don't know how to compute the sum of fractionals. Even more, their major in undergraduate may very distant from mathematics, or even even more that they has not attended any classes before the first day of their graduate course. We can do a comparision:

Inputs:

In Vietnam: If you want to attend a graduate degree, you must learn the same major at your undergraduate, and you must have a good grade.

In USA: You can attend any graduate courses in any majors provided you show that you has a talent in anything. You can learn chemistry in undergraduate and learn math in graduate, and become a well-known mathematician.

So we see that inputs of Vietnamese graduate courses are somehow more required than inputs of USA graduate courses.

Outputs: I don't know much about outputs of graduate degrees of VN, but many outputs of USA graduate degrees are top men of the world.

10) From point 9) I think that the philosophy of USAers is:

_They believe about the ability of anyone.
_They have an efficient way to train anyone to be the top.
_They offers people many opportunities to prove their talents.
The Buddha

Kakalotta

Kakalotta

Thèm lấy vợ

• Thành viên
  • 805 Bài viết
9) About US students: It is not very strange that a first year graduate student in mathematics don't know how to compute the sum of fractionals. Even more, their major in undergraduate may very distant from mathematics, or even even more that they has not attended any classes before the first day of their graduate course.

Chắc chắn không thể có chuyện này. Tất cả những đứa học graduate school về toán đều là những đứa có đẳng cấp cả, không thể nào có chuyện có đứa không biết cộng phân số mà làm Graduate về toán.
Hồi tôi mới vào năm thứ 1, mình rất tự tin, bắt chuyện với bọn SV năm nhất khác. Đầu tiên, nói chuyện với một thằng Chinese, hỏi nó học cái gì, nó bảo học hhds. Thế là hỏi, nó đọc sách gì, nó nói hồi SV nó đọc hết Hartshone và đọc được kha khá trong EGA. Mình thực sự run tay, mới bắt đầu ra thử sức một đứa con gái cho nó chắc ăn. Hỏi thử một đứa con gái người Mĩ, học chuyên ngành gì, con bé này trả lời, lý thuyết biểu diễn. Mình nghĩ ngay, lý thuyết biểu diễn là sở trường của tao phen này vui phải biết. Thế là hỏi, cụ thể lý thuyết biểu diễn, hồi SV mày học cái gì? Trả lời: Lý thuyết biểu diễn của các đại số vô hạn chiều xuất hiện trong lý thuyết trường lượng tử như lại đại số KacMoocdy, đại số con quỷ, giả thuyết Moonshine và đang học về đại số vertex và đại số Virasoros. Mình tịt ngóm, sợ gần chết.
PhDvn.org

toilachinhtoi

toilachinhtoi

Sĩ quan

• Thành viên
  • 343 Bài viết
To KK: Sorry, I made a mistake. I just want to mean that for undergraduate students. But actually, I heared this story from one of my professors: One person, who had no education and just an actor of circus, was offered to study maths PhD in some well-known university and became a well-known mathematician.
And we have also an example of Jacobi.
The Buddha

0 người đang xem chủ đề

0 thành viên, 0 khách, 0 thành viên ẩn danh